Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diese blog Eintragung ist WUNDERBAR!

More goofiness (that only a Hasselhof could love)

Showdown
This is funny because it hits close to home. No, not because I just had a blow-out with my brother (it has been years since we drew firearms on each other), but because I just had a conversation with a buddy about this. This is one of those movie cliches that makes me laugh everytime I see it. It is similar to when guys get blown out windows after being shot, or that no one ever has to reload during a shootout.

Previously on Lost : What?
My hatred of the TV show 'Lost' is widely known, and this video captures that hatred perfectly. I hate shows that are confusing just to be confusing. Oh...they think giving only a little piece of the story away per episodes makes for thrilling TV...it doesn't. Try moving the story along quickly and having enough creativity to think of new story arcs...DUMB.
Now I'm angry. F*** Sayid!

Land Of Confusion
My entire life now makes sense. I used to love having birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese. But this video explains my love of bad pizza, heavy metal, video games and insatiable lust for Genesis songs.


Laser Music
I think Harmonix ripped this off when they made Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Imagine flailing about wildly...reaching out into the deepest part of the night...lost in the music (while in your mother's basement). Also, imagine the hours of fun your friends would have ridiculing you. Good Times.
My only other comment is why do they not have the Cantina song from the original Star Wars? That would Rock!
"Turn it down they say, and all I can say when they tell me turn it down is...NO. No-no, no-no, NO" What song is that from?


Hockey Bear
Let's play a little 'choose your own adventure' for this one.
You have just watched this video and thought:
a) It's a Paddington Bear come to life (turn to page )

b) The fall of Communism has been hard on the good folks of Russia (turn to page 3023 of your marxist handbook)

c) The greatest sports upset in history; 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey Team -The Miracle on Ice!


Power of YouTube

This video is a gift...from me to you. I have had this song in my head for days and I just wanted to share it with you. Thanks YouTube...for bringing my nightmares to life.

1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

I find that bear playing hockey to be sorta sad. I mean, I know the company is called Bearshare and is a P2P network..but why have a bear on skates?