Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I'm back in BlogWorld. I spent the past week+ in WestWorld, things got ugly there, so I am glad to be back. I have missed many viral videos, but there have been some that I really liked and have shown to many people. So here are some that I have personally spread:

1.Boston Dynamics Big Dog
I though this was a joke at first. I thought it was a couple of dudes in an old fashion horse costume. But it is real! The crazy part is how the thing reacts to being kicked and how it handles itself on ice. Watch this video and tell me it does not remind you of the Terminator. DAMN YOU, SKYNET!!!

2.Bathing with Bierko: John Malkovich
Rub-a-dub-dub two hunks in a tub! This is exactly my sense of humor...it makes me laugh every time. I have been a fan of Craig Bierko since playing Max Baer in the film Cinderella Man. This is one of those things that is funny because they are downplaying the absurdness of the situation....I have now seen more of Malkovich then I care to ever have scene. BTW...Malkovich has a place in Cambridge, MA. I saw him at the Summer Shack at Alewife 2 years ago.

3.Bard Spring Break
I would like to confess...I have done this. I have been that guy. The only time I really feel alive is when I am expressing myself though the majesty of song.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yes, you've been quite the viral video promoter this past week. And YouTube is much better on a huge screen.

I can't think of many people who would be better for that type of interview than John Malkovich. He's just so absurd in his own right that it would be more odd to see him do a regular, seated-in-a-chair interviw.