Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I do not blog with my hand; he who blogs with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I blog with my mind.

(sorry for stealing your quote, Pam)

Robot Shopping Cart
I think we have a new Terminator spin-off show. Here is the premise: After John Connors once again foils the evil cyborgs, the terminators shake their fists at the heavens then send back a flaming pair of pants. The flaming pair of pants marries a shopping cart and moves in with the homeless people under the bridge. From their it plots destruction of the human race...but not before a series of 'Leave it Beaver' type follies make us all laugh and think.

Mario Theme Played with RC Car and Bottles
I am now very afraid of the Nintendo corporation. I never thought video games had any effect on the youth of today. But, after watching this video I believe it does.
Although it is pretty amazing....we are DEVO!

How Not to Make Homemade Ice Cream
I don't blame these guys. Dry ice is one of the greatest miracles of nature. I have personally used it for all kinds of evil purposes. Putting it in the toilet made for a very special Halloween. But, I never thought of using it to make ice cream. Now I am glad I haven't.
The best part of this video is the guy's reaction.
Ben & Jerry were never this stoned.

Tea Partay
This is an older video, but I really like it. I have shown this video to many, many people and thought it would appropriate for a viral marketing blog. In fact, here is a stupid story:

"T'was the night before Christmas...
And the family was huddled around YouTube.
After watching videos of A-Rod's hamburger helper hand in 2004...
We watched this video and laughed...and laughed...then had sugar plums soaked in vodka."

Ok...so it doesn't rhythm. But this happened. The family got together on Christmas Eve (had quite a few drinks) and we watched all kinds of YouTube videos. If you think that sounds lame, we then all sat around singing to my father's Mitch Miller album. It was a perfect Sam Rockwell Christmas.

Stupid Canadiens' Chant -with a Boston flair
Well...the Boston Bruins just lost to the Canadiens. The series is now 3-1. It doesn't look good for the big bad Bs. I can't say I am surprised or upset. I have not been a big hockey fan since the last strike. But...the Canadiens' fans have to be told how stupid their European type chants are. Luckily I don't have to...this video says it all.
I love Boston fans. Even in the urine steamed bathrooms of the Boston Garden our New England sense of sarcasm & ridicule comes out.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I don't think you can use that quote until you've finished the series. You have forgotten the face of your father.

But you're right, that was a good Christmas eve. What the hell did we do before YouTube?? Oh, right, Mitch Miller... Thank you, YouTube creators!